My Day!!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Love Lesson..

I know a lot of ppl wil be attracted by the title above..
but it's not wat u all think..
xD

yest nite, i was doing camp thingy til quite late..
plus my ownself de thing oso hav to settle rite..
so i on9 to finish my job..

someone, nudge me suddenly asking me bout the camp thingy..
after tat, v chat n chat til CGPA, coursework, bla bla bla..
she's form group A de leh..
she gone thru FAP coursework liao..
so i kinda get soalan bocor from group A liao lo..
cauz my FAP CW test is on fri/thurs.. xD

later on when v ntg to chat liao rite..
she suddenly said she can feel tat i'm happy..
first, i kinda shocked at wat she wrote there..
then she proceed on saying tat how's my target??..
i was lik wth??
i nv told this girl bout my life man!!
n she kinda noe wat happen to me recently..

then i seek ans from her lo..
she said she read my pm and my blog..
and kinda noe wat happen to me la..

then she juz proceed on wif giving me advices and kinda interrogate me la..
omg!!
for 1 hr i sit in front of comp chatting wif her..
she juz keep on story telling me her experience wif ex-bf..
and oso dig info from me la..
i kinda got benefit from it oso.. hehe..

she told me quite a lot of things to take care of while going after a girl..
eg: sms wif girl nid take care of wat..
and she said how to tam girl is the most important thing..
tho she din taught me how to tam la..
i oso duno how to tam le..
juz have to use my common sense to tam lo.. xD

so the whole night, i can counted as having a lesson on love??
half time on lesson and another half time on camp thingy..
LOL..
til 1 o'clock i cant tahan liao oni i went to bed..
exciting isn't it?? xD

songher, hav a guess hu is the one hu gimme lesson.. giv u ONE chance oni! xD

ps. yet, i did not forget u..

No comments: