My Day!!

Sunday, November 29, 2009

28th..

Yest is 28th..
28th..
28th..
28th..

previously i'm only sensitive to 23rd..
because i was borned in this day..
but started last month..
28th becoming my another memorable day..
haih~

these few weeks..
lik couple season izit??
i feel lik more n more of my frens is getting coupled..
starting wif fongchin(duno real or not)..
nex up wif xin yun, unbelievable!!!
and then today my junior - chris..
nv had a week wif so many ppl couple..

y ppl choose year end le??
i duno..
mayb it's because year end sale??
LOL..
ada apa kaitan pulak??
ada..
year end sale the price cheaper, can buy cheaper thing for gf.. xD

anyway, to those hu's having their the-other-half liao..
i wish u all, stay longer hor!!
n appreciate ur the-other-half..
don lik me..
so sat bai hor.. xD

ps. it's oredi 1 month, i'm stil waiting~

No comments: