My Day!!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Unlimited Courseworks!!!

This sem..
my last sem in the college for my diploma course..
the last sem which i can stil enjoy some freedom-ness..
the sem which fills wif all the difficult-scoring subject..
the sem which i'm busy wif tons of activity..
is now moving on to WEEK 8!!

time moved very fast.. @.@
6 more tutorial weeks + 3 more final exam weeks..
n it's done for my diploma..
sounds easy huh??
but u noe?!?!?
it's damn hard to score for my last sem's paper..
kinda hard to raise my CGPA by 0.03 in order to achieve 3.75..
it's mission possible, but i nid to work reali reali reali hard for it..
haih~

unlimited courseworks is approaching..
week 9 - TI, FAP, FM
week 10 - BEC, CLG
another 1 more FM assignment..
can die weyh~

worst part is CLG i nv pay attention to lecturer!!
and yet it's the longest and most syllabus subject..
argghhhhhh!!!
help me plz~

nex mon FM, nex tues TI, nex fri FAP..
yet this sun i stil wan attend SBS nite..

my last sem d..
must enjoy the last few weeks of diploma freedom..
cauz i heard...
when one moving to advance diploma..
tat wil b another hell waiting for us.. xD

No comments: