My Day!!

Sunday, August 2, 2009

PC Fair & BBQ party..

Yest is 1st of August.

brand new month..

brand new feeling..

last day of last month something very unhappy happened to me..

since it’s a fresh new month..

forget the sorrow, forget the unhappiness.


So wif brand new feeling and a smiling face..

i depart to pc fair..

gonna meet fren at kinokuniya first..

as I was informed..

oni me, songher, sweeann & michele wil b going.


but the first step i stepped into kinokuniya..

the first person I saw is Vincent..

class rep..

frankly to say, I was quite shock..

from his mouth I noe that more n more ppl wil b coming..

including him.


very unwillingly, sry to say, I black face immediately..

duno wat to do..

early in the morning, mood ruined.


i sms-ed fong chin for some advice..

to seek advice from her.

she asked me not to b angry n let go.

i listened..


when everyone was here, v went to pc fair..

thx to swee ann, v manage to separate wif them.

or else I duno wat can happened on tat day..

everytime I c him, the angerness in me is rising..

thick face, stil can act ntg..


so basically I hv a day full of brightness wif man chun, songher and swee ann.

altho they r not the best ppl on earth..

but they r truly a fren which v can treasured a lot.

thx, my fren..


in pc fair, I look for laptop skin.

man chun looking for camera..

songher looking for printer ink..

swee ann looking for mouse and cooling pad and oso laptop casing.


in the end, I bought a rainbow mouse..

which wil chg colour all the time..


hv lunch at food court McD..

then v chao~


back tat time lrt closed down at the masjid jamek station..

which caused a little unconveniency for us.


yest anti isa gathering everywhere in kl..

masjid jamek was also part of the battle field between the supporter and the police.

so they closed it..

so no choice I hv to stopped at pasar seni and take bus all the way to my home..


nite tat time I seriously sudah forget the unhappy thing jor lo..

DAC group 4 is having a BBQ party at yen ling hse.

yen ling as the organizer invite me to the party.


reach there around 8.30pm..

ppl oredi start BBQ-ing..

i went in there, first thing I do is to bbq chicken for yong hwa, kwee yun n yi jing.

as promise ma..

听者有份.

then oni I bbq one chick n few hot dog for myself.. ^^


surprise to c fui san again lo..

last time b4 she “betrays” DAC and joins DMK.

i used to chat wif her a lot de.

now a great chance to chat wif her again how can I miss this chance??


so whole night used up 1 hour to chat wif her bout my thing..

reali feel relief after chatting wif her..

but she oso advice me in sth.

which I found it quite useful de..

thx fui san.

hereby oso apologized to yen ling for rampas ur fui san away wor..


as it’s reali very near to jie jie de hse..

all the DAC group 4 ppl tat came for this party asked me to invite jie jie come wor..

so I called jie jie n she went for one day camp pulak..

but then late nite oni she came n sit for lik half an hour lo..

intro all the group 4 ppl to her tym..

she oso very happy to b there cauz noe a lot of frens.. ^^


when v finished cleaning all the things..

v sent bd wish to jia yin, chat for awhile, camwhore a bit, send jie jie back home..

and then oni back home lo..

i reached home around 12.45am..

slept at 2am..

think of a lot of things lo..

but I very happy la..

cauz I did sth funny today.. ^^


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIA-YIN!!!


ps. ur existence makes me feel warm.

No comments: