My Day!!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Whole day gone to emoness..

Today morning..
hought of being a guai zai wan attend BL lecture de.
mana tau tat lecture came late..
nvm..
came late liao talk a bit then can dismiss liao..
wat the~

today mood mmg a bit terjejas because yest de thing..
then summor came in an offer to invite me to timesquare tym..
given a choice to attend class or go timesquare..
i chose attend class..

frankly speaking, i did regret after making tat decision..
cauz from 10 til 3 oso did ntg much..
shud at least follow them go timesquare de-stress a bit..

this thing make me emo whole day.. T.T

summor got one more thing i get to noe de..
someone tel me a breaking news..
oso affect my mood whole day..
wth is wrong wif me??
cant i juz myself??
T.T

tat is basically the front part of the day la..
one word to describe: frustration..

PA lecture is juz a mere charging time la..
mood become better..
then got one funny scene..

just coincidently my fren n another fren hav their phone model same..
after chit chat a bit their phone oso not buy by them de..
oso ppl buy for them de..
then realise both oso leave in Kepong..
4th coincident, both live in kepong maluri area oso..
5th wan lagi gao xiao..
same taman - taman bukit maluri..
6th is the road number..
but not same..
luckily..
if same hor..
i reali gonna b speechless liao..
LOL..

then whole day gone..
8am to 8pm in colege reali tiring..
hv dinner wif classmates at genting klang..
try new food..
duno wat mee is tat..
nice one..

ps. look u.. recharged.. energetic.. happy..

No comments: