My Day!!

Friday, August 14, 2009

These two days thought..

i love sharing thought wif frens..
these few days reali catch a lot of victim to share my thought tym..
hope those victim wont blame me for kacau-ing them leh.. xD

few days b4, i'm thinking of whether to aim myself on a target..
i shud set a target for myself for me to work towards tat target..
so tat i could be driven by my desire..

but after talking to someone, he gimme a word which somehow make me more stable on my thought..
"zhui"
he kinda say sth which is quite true de lo..
i reali pui fuk him..

now tat he stabilize my thought..
i set myself on a target..
yes!! i hv aim liao..
i keep on thinking of tat aim..

then hor..
keep thinking keep thinking..
until it affect me alot!! @.@
i must admit tat i let this feeling affect me alot..
every single sec i wil lik be mad n think of nonsense..

juz unintentionally i wil suddenly feel tat thing..
every single moment i wil think bout her...
omg~
duno shud b happy or shud b sad tym..

haih~
too deep liao..
paiseh tym.. >.<

No comments: