My Day!!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Amanah Saham 1 Malaysia..

today is the officially release date of amanah saham 1 M'sia..
as i hv the ptptn money which rot inside my public bank account..
might as well put in this AS to generate some devidend rite.. xD

so morning san zou lao lao follow my fren go buy de AS..
v reached maybank at 9.30am..
n the number v got is 46..
lucky number..
my hse no is 46 as well.. ^^

asked the counter..
"skrg sudah nombor berapa?"
"ohh!! skrg baru nombor 5, dan ini mesin sudah down la.. tak blh masuk.. kena tunggu sikit"
=.=''

wth!!
slow lik shit..
30 mins liao stil the mesin down lo!!
oredi got no gd impression to maybank liao de lo..
yest wan to open 1 acc in mayank oso kena 'rejected'..
said my ic fingerprint cant verified wor..
scare my ic palsu pulak..
wan me go JPN to verify it is true wan..
omg!!
hu so free wan fake the ic?!?!?!
i'm currently so busy wif assignment n no time to fake the ic la, bang..
=__________=

no choice..
try another alternatives..
v moved to POS office to do the application..
30 mins 4 of us gao tim de process liao!!
c!!
maybank shud take POS as example liao..
lol..

lesson of the day..
wan buy amanah saham?? go POS, not bank.. xD

ps. oh shit!! deeper.. deeper.. deeper!!!!!

No comments: