My Day!!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Emo day~

Today leh..
haih..
don say la..
morning wan play basketball oso no one tel me..
ter-paksa wear long short play basketball..
after tat feel my leg damn hot.
lik burning..
swtz..
wan plan plan earlier la..

2nd, having a yum cha session wif one of my fren la..
said 10pm..
tbr..
in the end, 10.30 oni ffk me..
sad dao~

then no choice go orange again play restaurant city n dota..
1pm replace the bl tutorial as i think mis tutorial oso ntg to do de la..
so better for me to go bl tutorial n learn sth..

b4 the class started..
chat wif mr. christopher lin tym..
nice chat..

then later basically ntg la..
attend lecture lo..
but then in lecture hall she not there..
no charger.. T.T
summor one thing cauz me emo whole day..
omg..
think too much liao..
but i cant control le..
wat to do?
let it b ba~
>.<

No comments: