My Day!!

Friday, August 21, 2009

Out of idea~

this few days..
i'm reali out of idea to write blog liao..
main reason is because i emo too much..
keep on busy bout my frustrating stuff until no time observe the other thing tym..

haih..
the habit of keep on reminding of the prob is not yet get rid..
whenever i am alone or i feel depress..
*pop*
it cames out out of a sudden..

sometimes my urge will increase dramatically until i must control myself not to do silly things..
sometimes, my mind tel me 'miow! u must lang jeng!'..
T.T

it can only help when times run faster and the date i fixed comes faster..
when times comes..
i wil do wateva thing i planned on earlier..
IN MY WAY!!
no more considerate de me liao..
i wil juz do in my own way..
lik wat ppl keep telling me..
be urself..
tat is natural de u!! ^^

so now i wil keep on asking myself to stop thinking so much!!
(altho i do not gurantee whether i wil do so or not)
wat can i do beside tat??
final is coming..
so studying ba..
>.<

No comments: