My Day!!

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Emo strikes back!!

I cannot continue lik this!!

recently, i'm driven mad by myself..
i kenot concentrate on doing one thing..
things is getting worse..

i'm emo again..
omg!!
i long time no emo liao le..
emo strikes back..
not reali emo la..
but similiar to emo..
dilemma gua..

this time de emo diff a bit..
normally when i woke up, it wil automatically disappear..
but then when i go college..
starting to hv the symptoms..
n then late nite, my emo wil get severe..
omg.. god.. help me..

nite time, when i face comp, i wil be extraordinary emo..
the reason is because i keep on got things to say, but duno wat to say..
n then i telan everything in myself..
n ended up?? emo..

i wanted to find the right person to talk to for my problem..
but i cant find a suitable one..
the one currently on9 is not satisfying my taste..
they cant help..
oni certain people do..
oni one people can..
but currenlty she is having a fever..
so my choice is none..
none means?? emo again..

omg.. how can this thing happen to me??
i'm emo because there is sth inside me which makes me lik this!!
the prob tat i wan to find a solution..
the prob of don hv confident at all..
the prob of duno the ans is yes or no..
all this affect me lik shit!!
every single moment this question wil comes strikes me again..
no way..

if i cont lik this, i would make myself suffer a lot..
n mayb affect my performance in final tym..
but then i cant control..
how??
baby, tell me wat to do.. T.T

haih~
the only thing i can do is 'haiz'..
i can do nothing else..
NOTHING ELSE!!!!!

ps. mong dun dun become ur mother pulak.. xD

No comments: