My Day!!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Frustration..

haih..

duno wat to say..
i stil dont get the clues of my ans tat is supposed to be right in front of me..

one simple thing..
yes or no..
head or tail..
this or that..
1 or 2..
so easy!
yet i myself purposely make it so hard..
summor creating a trap for myself to step in..
an emo trap..

actuali it's kinda not emo la..
juz lik very frustrating ni..
cauz i'm eager to find out wat is the ans ma..
an ans to a solution..
no signifies, no signal, no anything..
i personally thinks tat this sec lik this, a sec later changed..
ooooo... very hard to noe wat girl thinks le..
tat's y solution is hard to come out!!!
lol.. blaming girls pulak..
sry sry.. @.@

told myself a lot of times d..
'better be myself'..
then???
the nex time i was thinking how to adpat myself to suit her liao..
y m i thinking too far leh??
man man lai ba..

miow ar miow~
confess pun belum jadi, nak fikir jauh buat apa le?
ish~
o.O

No comments: