My Day!!

Monday, August 17, 2009

Suan le ba..

aha..
today get slightly better of emoness in me..
thx to my controlability of me.. xD

morning at usual go tutorial class..
this tutorial class joined group 4..
and mr. ck teach us tutorial in an extraordinary slow speed..
first time lol..

n beside..
i shall announce tat each n every assignment and coursework in this sem is ended with the last coursework for ma being submitted.
yeah~
but don so happy yet..
final is coming..
T.T

then afternoon joined the girl gang go MU McD eat lunch..
surprisingly, group 3 n group 4 very yao yuen..
v meet group 4' s ppl again after ma tutorial.. xD

after pa lecture, some of us lepaking outside lecture hall while discussing apa plan nex.
tat time i stil crapping a lot..
crapping n acting too much..
go beyond ppl's limit liao..
then hui yi 'complained' tat i too noisy..
dare me don talk liao..
ok lo..
mai don talk lo..
no big deal for me oso.. ^^

once silent, i silent til 8pm tym..
fuiyoh..
record breaking leh.. xD
the moment when i silent, i think a lot lo..
since cant talk liao ma..
so no nid think of wat to talk..
juz concentrate on thinking..

i think of a lot of possibility and a lot of thing..
i think of this, i think of tat.
whenever the result of the thinking is not wat i wish or i'm in dilemma..
i wil comfort myself by saying '算了罢'..
there is no other choice for me to not think of tat thing..
this word can at least comfort me even a little..

hardly to explain more on wat i think now..
very confusing.. @.@

ps. shud i invest more or less leh??

No comments: