My Day!!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy 1 Malaysia..

today is 52th independent day of our country..
yet i don feel any merdeka atmosphere as compare to 2 yrs ago..
lack of publicity gua?
nvm la..
not my prob oso.. ^^

today started revising for my final d..
wah~
i cant stick my butt on chair for more than 1 hr leh!!
sit stand sit stand..
if i sit there for continuous 4/5 hrs..
lik someone do..
i wil b 7sin liao lo..
find me in hospital bahagia by tat time..

today revise MA - Management Accounting..
holy shyte!!
relevant costing is surely a decision making part..
the Q is in front of me..
the ans is in front of me..
yet i stil duno y they must put in this n tat cost..
getting confuse..
consequences: headache!!
facing academic stuff too long is never a gd thing.. @.@

whole day gone for oni MA relevant costing..
crack my head to get the ans yet it's hard for me to do so.
hu can help me?? T.T
if i stil don und by tml..
my hand wil be bite by some aunty liao de le..
then u wil c me handicapped in final.. xD
hope u wont get me a hard Q..
plz.. ^^

i stil haven get rid of the lazy bug in me..
hav b more efficient liao..
if not my final de result wil b very ugly le.. T.T

blog ar blog..
plz forgiv me if i left u here alone for 3 weeks yea..
u must und ur master is away for final..
so u must guai guai wor~ xD

ps. my nickname: childish outdate small gas noodle piggy uncle miow..

1 comment:

Casuarina 卡卡 said...

merdeka...
pigi beli beras lo...
haha=)

***米跌价