My Day!!

Saturday, November 13, 2010

World Congress of Accountants 2010..

This is it! the ultimate congress of accountants that gathered all the 'professional' accountants to this very nice-viewed Kuala Lumpur.

The theme is: accountants - sustain value creation.

This event took place from 8th to 11th.
But we are invited to one of the talk session only which is mainly opened to students from all the college and university within malaysia.
The topic of the day is:
Accountants in the Next Decade - Embracing Change and Seizing Opportunities

I managed to get myself a ticket.
The chances is rare.
so coincident this congress is in Malaysia.
so why not attending?

However the talk is soooo deep tat i hardly can understand wat they are trying to discussed.
i can only understand 20% of the one and half hour talk.
LOL!

well, glancing thru the hall.
i realised number of girls exceeded guys!
oh my holy!

and i admit the quality of them they possessed as a student reali sent me a freaking chill into my bones.
they all look smart! and a little bit high class.
and some indeed pretty..
but..
i realise something from me at this part.
well, hehe.
ask me if u wanna noe. not gonna reveal it here. wakaka!!!

rushed bek to college for another lecture..
pheww.. tired sial~~

oh ya! talking bout this event.
it's on thurs - 11/11/2010..
and it's Li En's birthday.

Hereby wish her birthday again.
5th time le lo.
Fb, Msn, face to face, card and here!
and i noticed she got a big big cute present from someone!
yea, it's indeed touching.
hope they two boleh tgt la~
^^

ps. me likey LA. wee~

No comments: