My Day!!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Uniqlo..

I think most of the teenagers now noe bout this term.
If u duno wat is tat?
tat can b a yardstick to measure how outdate you are~
xD


Logo of the no 1 leading brand in Japan~ Now strikes Malaysia!

Last wednesday i saw an advertisement about a new shop tat's going to open on thurs~
i thought it's just some ordinary shop~
i planned to go as they gave discount on first 500 customers~
but i ffk-ed myself~

thurs nite when i saw news regarding the longggggggg queue outside the shop since 10pm on wedn nite, i straight away pengsan~
I NEVER KNEW THIS SHOP IS SO FAMOUS!

Well, after 3 days of opening, which is today, i thought the long queue to enter the shop no longer exist..
however i was wrong!
when i visited farenheit 88 today! i am stunted to see the length of ppl queueing up juz to enter the 3 storey shop~
one word to describe: WOW!
sayangnya saya takda ambil gambar to put here as a record~

I was in deep desperate to get new shirts as i found out tat my shirt all sudah tak boleh pakai! =(
Thus i ajak kahwai to teman me to farenheit 88 today~
Queue for 30 mins, and i stayed inside for 1 hour oni.
the place inside cramped like hell!
so many ppl~
wanted to man man choose shirt oso tak boleh~
choose le the queue for fitting room oso long lik hell!
yes!
damn long like hell!

so when i picked up a jean, instead of waiting for fittings..
i asked the workers to measure my waist..
and i juz picked up my size without trying for it.
to avoid losses, i double confirmed that the clothes can be changed if i found tat it doesnt fit me.
can get bek to the shop within 30 days~
and........ off i go~ ^^

see!
clever punya me~
save up the 1 hours queuing time and 5 mins fitting time~
wakakaka!

i bought a jeans and a long sleeve shirt~

i planned to buy more, but nothing catch my eyes.
the design there not very much~
i think the main reason ppl went crazy for it is because it's branded(foreign) + cheap(affordable)..
and also the nice touch of the shirt~
i personally like the quality of the shirt, but too bad, design not good~
my fren said it's more like a sponsor t-shirt~
michelin, royal dutch airline, xxx.com..................
i wonder did they operate this shop wif zero cost?
get shirts from sponsor and sell it at mark up price~ xD

after the shop, i went to skin food to buy someone's item~
hu is the someone?
rather than asking this question, y dont u think hu can make me help her buy stuff? xD
the answer is obvious~
don ask me!
xD

then v moved on to leisure mall's McD for our lunch~
keng gai a bit and shopping a bit around~~~
then balik rumah~

went out half day and i'm tired~
is it sth to do wif my blood donation?
i lose a lot blood so i easy tired? xD

ps. i miss u damn a lot~ ^^

No comments: