My Day!!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

ACS November 2010 Gathering..

Now is 14112010, 0141hrs.
I am darn bored thus i' gonna write this up so to reduce my work in the future
.

For the past 1 whole week.
i'm dealing wif FM.
never ever happened in my life before that i started up my coursework revision tat early.
not as early as 1+ weeks.
this is the consequences of becuming an AFA student.
the impact to us as a student is too great tat none can take it even the insanes.

the comp is in front of me, as usual msn and fb.
but i left it open, juz to get used of the feeling of using comp at the nite.
such an silly excuses.
damn~

well, better than not touching books rite?
i touched it!
i studied it!
i understand it on the spot!
BUT when turn into another page,
the things i've been trying to understand on the previous page juz went *poof*..
MISSING!
there goes my hardwork T.T

Oooooooooo Mmmmmmmyyyyyyy Goooooooooddddddddd...
This is too much! *quoted Karthiyayini*
I cant take it le~~~
But stil i cont it for 1 whole week.
impressed by my continuation..
but i guess the hardwork isnt paid up as the cw test question is soooooo hard + speechless.
Wei Yang did each and every exam kit question and he claimed that none of the question is from the exam kit, not even the similiarity.
there goes his hardwork too.
guess his opportunity cost is higher than me!
LOL!

Quit tat craps.
The tortureful moment ends and the enjoyable moment comes!
i organised a gathering for previous Accounting Society(ACS) Committee at nite.
in Shabu 1 @ Lot 10.
11 of us occupied 12-ppl table.
and i love it so much!
kesiannya gan & yieshiang couldnt make it.
or else it wil b a full reunion!

i realised president and vice sudah ada partner..
secretary oso got d..
nex 1 wil b asst sec and then me.
so not rush finding 1 yet.
stil waiting for my LA.
hehe.

nex gathering will b a fun 1..
wil b in karaoke box!
time to sing k buddies!!!
^^


standing from left: jason, xinyun, yitwoei, jack, me, gheehoong, karyin.
sitting from left: xueyi, yeemong, joanne, yu en.

ps. too much.. for me to express out..

No comments: