My Day!!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Jayne's Birthday Surprise!

written on 5th December.

it felt juz like a normal day..
but it wasnt!!
dahlah last week oredi busy like hell rushing for test!
first day of the week is fully booked!
from early morning 8am til late night..

started off the day wif 2 lectures..
then break half an hour.
followed on by tutorial class..
later on camping at CC till 6pm!
rushed to Lot 10 for jayne's surprise party!!!
bek home at 11pm..

i reali pei fu myself for staying up so long..
dahlah the day before bek late because of SBS Nite 2010..
yet i still got the energy to stay til so late!
summor is bek myself de lo..
bek tat time walk from Lot 10 to Timesquare juz to take bus..

eventhough i can tahan, but of course the tiredness is shown!
everyone complained bout my big panda eye..
no choice lo..
wat to do?
class gathering wor..
if i don attend someone wil nag me like hell lo..
says i always joined other groups but not own group lo..

but don misunderstand me!
i'm not joining for the sake of this small reason!
of course i joined because it's Jayne's Birthday wor!
JAYNE WOR!!!
she's our class princess leh~
if absent later she wan me death..
i don hv much life for her to take away~ xD

v celebrated her birthday at Shabu One..
15 ppl presented for this small surprise!
let me record down first: me, manchun, jesyun, carmen, tristian, karthini, padma, tiffenny, june, MEIYIN weiyang, astina, yongshin, peishan & JAYNE!
y i highlighted mei yin's name?
because meiyin's older than jayne 2 days!
so v celebrate together la~

their birthday cake~ it's nice!!! kelian de wo oni can eat a very small piece.. T.T

i like surprise!!!
duno do how many surprise for my frens liao lo!
i felt good whenever the birthday boys and girls enjoyed!
feeling of satisfy filled me!
wakaka!

b4 we bek, there's a lot of national geography bar outside the restaurant..
so few of us posing there..
and this is the epic's epic! xD

look at where jayne's looking!!! xD
don kill me jayne, i said above that i don hv much life for u to take away~ xD

Happy Birthday Hooi Ru, Mei Yin & Jayne!
^^

No comments: