My Day!!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Rain bathing?

I wasnt sure which path i'm taking..
This few day my mood swing terribly~
could end up myself in misery..

Well, it's stil some normal college days..
so i gotta get myself used to it..
trying to get myself in wif the crowd..
no one will notice me in tat way..

most of the time, my mind was running at full speed..
even in lecture time, when i am supposed to shut my mind off and pay full attention to the lecturer, i am easily distracted..
well, there is something bothering me this few days..
and it wasnt a serious problem after all..

i was juz.. erm.. ordinary course of problem tat teenagers nowadays loves to deal wif~
let me make myself clear , i wasnt emo-ing..
this thing i am pretty sure..
i am at full conscious when i make this statement..
so plz don doubt me..

things is getting complicated..
and there is only few ways i could choose..
there is only one problem.
i got this special characteristics tat ppl discovered on me..
whenever i decide on something, hardly i can chg tat..
i'm thinking of applying it.

yest i dragged a victim to chat wif.
there is so much things tat i wanted to ask from him..
after some serious chitchatting in msn..
i found my answer..
but the answer wasnt stable..
YUP!
it's not stable, meaning, very volatile..
any new factor could juz ruin my decision..
or i shall said, any more brain storming will make me changed my mind..

yest nite..
it rained heavily..
i opened the door..
and i look at the street..
the wind breezed me..
cool air..
silly thought i hv, i felt like dashing into the rain and get bath myself..
like someone said, 心理变态 ba~

insomnia is making the things worst!
2am..
on the bed..
rain dropping sounds all over my ear..
my eye open widely..
my brain turn round and round and round..
at one time(i duno when)
i fell asleep..

No comments: