My Day!!

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

23th November 2010

yest i did quite a lot of mistake..
i duno how to response.
so i go according to my instinct.

i hope i din ruin things out.
cauz the hope is stil there.

and i tell lies yest..
LIES!
argh~ how can it be?
shudnt tell le..
but sometimes telling lies is for the benefit of everyone..
this is wat i call 善意的谎言(lies wif kind intention).
@.@
(remind me of 'i must not tell lies' in HP5. =.='')

yest also heard some bad news from you..
u said u never face it urself..
and now u failed it..
u felt terrible..
well, tat's part of life~
juz do some self realisation and wake up from ur dream la..
there is so much thing i wanna tell u, wanna scold u..
but keep it to myself better..
don wan put more salt above ur pain~
u oredi deal enuf problems.
haiz~

to some of my frens, including u princess!
i hope when i tell u wat i did..
u wil gimme true advice..
even scolding me..
cauz i duno whether i heading for the correct action or not..
wanna cry le~~~
but i cant..
FR for now..
argh~~~

signing off @ 8.10pm..

No comments: