My Day!!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Updates on relationship~

How long did i not posting something which comes out from my inner heart le?
I think it's been awhile~
Ermmm...
1 month ba~

to update my status to those who concern bout me~
or in other way, those who are 8~
i'm stil single.
yes!
don doubt tat~
i stil don hv the opportunity to have 1~

currently i'm stil attaching to Little Angel.
no planned to alter my target in long term!

i miss her so much nowadays~
but wat can i do?
i juz can see her from far~
and get myself a little bit of relief~

this few days my mind keep on thinking of ways to make her happy~
in case she becum down..
i keep on stressing to myself~
altho i like her~
but when comes to cheering her up, i wil treat her as fren~
juz lik how i cheer my frens up!
only when i chase her, i will be her admirer~

i always hope that my relationship will be a fruitful 1~
i get lotsa wishes from frens as well~
but then til now, i don see a chance for myself to perform.
due to some technical problem~ xD

The first thing i seek from her is not her reaction to me.
is her happiness~
if she is happy, then scouting her will make me feel happy as well~
but if she is not, tat is the time u can c me half conscious~
i will be cracking my head to the very max to bring her up..

therefore i come out wif this quote:
First & top priority will be given to your happiness..

Additional Note:
It's been continuous for 1 yr and 3 months~
if i can let go, i oredi let go long long time ago..
i wont even stand up so long even my chance is so small.
she's juz too perfect for me le.
too perfect till i don wish to lose her.
scare no one wil b as perfect as her le lo~

u can say i 痴情~
u can say i stupid~
but this is me.
I am Miow Yau Khong, the stupid 1~

Hope you can b happy always~
^^

-Current mood @ 1pm on 2/11/2010-

2 comments:

Queen of Villains said...

gambateh the stupid one!!!^^

Queen of Villains said...

萧亚轩,错的人

明知道爱情并不牢靠
但是我还是拼命往里跳
明知道再走可能是监牢
但是我还是相信只是煎熬
朋友都劝我不要不要
不要拿自己的幸福开玩笑
但是做人已经那么累
假惺惺的想要逃
在爱里连真心都不能给
这才真的真正的可笑
爱得太真 太容易 让自己牺牲
太容易让自己沉沦
太容易 不顾一切 满是伤痕
我太笨 明知道你是错的人
明知道这不是缘分
但是我还奋不顾身
但我相信有点可能
可能 在爱里面这样算笨
可能 永远没有所谓永恒
但是我 不愿放弃这里面一点点可能
宁愿笨也不想要悔恨