My Day!!

Monday, November 8, 2010

Bravery~

Yest was an usual nite~
Everything juz seems to be ordinary until it's near 12am~

I got no idea how v slowly move into this topic~
i was wondering..
hmm..

this topic is none other than relationship thingy, chatting straight to little angel!
again, v voiced out everything on the spot~
i am impressed by my bravery on this.
if time goes bek to 2 yrs ago, i admit i wont hv the bravery to do this kinda things~

but yest chatting was diplomatic, ease off the tension~
nothing goes wrong..
and am surprised too that she oso got the courage to tell me wat she wants.
this is my second time one on one chat wif girls bout relationship thingy.

tho the chance for me to perform is not reached yet~
at least i hope that i have the chance to chase..
in the future~

i am not down after tat.
things to b gladful of. ^^
juz some insomnia around 1 hour? xD
mayb i ady prepare myself for the worst~
or shall i say i hv the philosophy in my mind:
like one person, not necessary must own her, but compulsory to make her happy~

all the while when she asked me to do something.
i will do my best for her~
juz to hope tat she will b happy~

wat i seek in return?
NO!
tat is a lie~
hu doesnt hope for return?
especially from the girl v like?
but the return i seek for, is the smile on her face~
as long as she is happy, cheerful, and feel the xingfu-ness.
i'm satisfied~
tat is the primary objective~
secondary objective is.. something else.

for now, wat i can do is cont waiting for her.
hope she can b touched.
by me.
one day.
in the.
future.
and.
tat is the time.
i.
can declare myself.
not-single.
^^

Yest's bravery had became my today's motivation~

ps. u got no idea how much is it~ i'm serious~

1 comment:

Queen of Villains said...

ya, i can feel the xingfu-ness in u after reading^^ Give my heartest and deepest blessings to you, n really hope for that day when u declare urself 'in a relationship', jiayou!!!