My Day!!

Monday, November 15, 2010

Persistent..

To Princess,

I know this is weird, writing a letter thru blog eh? Don worry, this letter will b a whole different kind of letter that u wrote with guts! This is a letter of appreciation.. xD

I appreciated your time today for spending up time with me with your interesting stories... Your stories made me realized what i should do in the future. Well, be honest a bit, your story about this this and this kinda filled my days with laughter and expanded my experience even a little. It's an honour to be your listener. At the same time, i think your role as an advisor is getting me uplifted!

Before i talked to you, i talked to another guy and it seems that it really drove me crazy for awhile. Yup! It's awhile.. Remember? I cant b down! nor can i b emo! Nah~ I'm just..... thinking too much~ Well, i appreciated both of you for advising me on certain area of concern. I treasured that tho.

I've been acting abnormal for few hours after the talk. Being too crazy because i gotta get this outta my mind. I overcame it! The journey back from college thru Mrr2, i'm kinda CRAZY like hell and there is two person that witness it! It wasn't big deal anymore as I've clear up my minds..

I've been thinking about your case for numerous time and i substitute myself in as him. And i realized one thing. Tat's the thing tat u told me when we walked to DKC. Still remember? Yup! your word is very true! and it has successfully instilled in my mind.

However, i gonna disappoint u for once! because i'm not gonna do it any sooner. Maybe a little while in the future? Same like your case. Time! Give each other some time to figure out what both people wants. Eventually, you will reach an equilibrium point where you will just kick off yourself with relationship.

Hereby attached my best wishes for you in the future. I hope you will get what you want in return and hope to hear some good news from you soon. Remember what i told you? I like to hear my friends getting in a relationship than having a breaking up news. Hehe. Take care~

From,
Mr. Stupid.

ps. Word of the day: P.E.R.S.I.S.T.E.N.T

No comments: