My Day!!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

KPMG Briefing + terrible train ride~

written on 6th December.

One sentence to represent everything.

KPMG summoned me!

well~ u can say it's good news, u can say it's bad news also!
but i rather stay silence for this..
because i also duno whether it's good for me or izit bad..
...

there's oni one reason for them to summon me..
my application for KPMG Education Trust Fund is still 'in progress'.
which means tat's the reason!

KPMG summoned few of us, along wif tzongmeng, jiamin & meikei..
mainly to brief us on the terms and conditions of the funds..
good news here: v r granted~
yeah~~~
things not tat easy

as usual, it's lik a loan to us!
so have to find surety, in other words, gurantor!
it's not tat v cant find..
it's reasonable to hv 1 gurantor if u wanna take loan from somewhere else..
but the requirement of the gurantor is killing us!
bad news here: surety must b aged between 25 to 40 yrs old!

the first thing my dad response when he heard me said tiz is tat he complained bout the age..
there are tons of requirement..
not juz this..
my dad said the age is too young and it's hard to find someone to becum my surety..
well, i got my small aunty..
but she worked under insurance company and tat her salary is not fixed..
here comes 2nd bad news: surety's salary must b above RM3000!
so my aunt cant qualify! T.T

argh~~~
damn!
moreover, i need to sneak out half day for medical checkup!
3rd bad news: spent half day for medical checkup, and tat time hv to slide between my holy-full timetable!

lalala~
i wil die soon..
ok! put it aside first!
AXP's more important!

so i rushed bek to college juz to rush my AXP assignment!
thought of going bek home straight de..
judge from the situation and progression of the assignment..
i better go bek help..
if not reali GG!

then eat dinner near PV12 wif michele, sweeann, juhyan & john!
felt like it's ages since i gathered wif them..
they r my diploma classmates le!
eat 5 dishes: vege, taufu, egg, prawn and fish..
cost only RM65!
and it's cheap~!
yummy~ ^^

however, bek tat time was total insane!
when v wanted to board the train..
the train is having prob~
i think is underground tunnel disruption ba.
so they close one lane..
consequences: it delayed my time 99!

less than 1 hour journey took me almost 2 hours!
and till now i stil duno wat happened on tat night.
a lot ppl trapped at KLCC platform for train exchange..
my first experience~
wat to do?
i'm not rich ppl lo..
if i rich, i would have a car..
would not encounter this prob le lo..
haiz..
one word: i'm POOR! @.@

No comments: