My Day!!

Friday, April 30, 2010

Updates of the week..

Time passed reali fast...
i just felt lik it's yest tat i hv this thought..
"another week @ muamalat"..

seems lik i'm having time problem..
all the while i thought i left my blog rot for 2 days..
but it's 4 days!!

wat is my point here?
i accidentally left my blog alone for 4 days!!!
never happened in my life.. T.T

time to feed my blog wif some latest news.. ^^

i extend my internship period again..
until next tues..
keep on extending.. @.@
whereas my fren end his intern today..
so nice eh?
jealousnya..

and v r officially finished our job on third party cheque disclosure in muamalat..
monday v r doing our clerance for bank muamalat..
and tuesday do clearance on our internship..
and tat's it for my internship..
felt a bit tak sampai hati tym..
LOL..

oh ya..
me and vincent witnessed a BMW car being tolled by DBKL few days ago..
it's funny when the car owner tried to negotiate wif the officer but they don giv a damn.. xD

started 3 days ago..
NUBE(National Union of Bank Employee) send some people to distribute 'brochures' to public..
directly in front of bank muamalat's building..
wat's the matter is tat the brochures directly criticised bank muamalat for cheating it's customer..
not paying overtime, denied laundry allowance bal bla bla..
i reali pui fuk them lo.
it's lik a propaganda war in front of the bank itself..
wonder wat's the reaction from the bank's top management.. xD

after few days of OT..
i'm done for..
i'm extremely tired and stress-ed..
time to go sleep..
gd nitez my fren~
^^

ps. i nid.. a.. girl.. to fill my days up..

No comments: