My Day!!

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Nothing to update.. xD

i hv ntg to update actuali..
but then i juz simply click and click..
and i terclick blogspot..

since i'm here..
let's juz simply update something la..
xD

erm..
yest nite i dreamnt bout her again.
but i nv go bek to emo state..
tat is wat i shud b proud of..
and i think i'm totally out from the chaotic situation i'm in..
at least, i nv suffer again..
^^

wat else?
oh ya..
after the incident..
i seldom sms oredi.
compare to last time, i bring my phone anywhere i go.
even if it's juz going upstair..
i wil bring my phone along..
now..
i juz don care and leave it aside le.. xD
cauz i was so sure tat no one wil find me chat de..
after few hours, when i checked bek the phone, my prediction was right.
^^

but sometimes, when i feel lonely..
i juz hope tat someone can come and rescue me..
and tat was merely my dream..
DREAM.. lol..

also!!!
the weather is very hot this few days..
i can feel the humidity of air is increasing..
causing me suffocation..
argh..
days without air cond can caused death.. xD

F1 feed
yihua's favourite - jenson button win china granprix.. ><
alonso playing lift in china gp - start on 3rd, moved to 1st, drop to 15th after penalty and finished 4th.. xD

Premier League feed
title challenge opened up for MU once again(oso yihua's favourite)..
and chelsea lose to tottenham..

i wonder izit yihua's week? LOL! xD

No comments: