My Day!!

Monday, April 12, 2010

Inner Heart..

been wif various frens these few days..
let's share some of my inner heart..

u c..
last sat i went out wif 3 pretty girls..
dinner time add another 3 girls..
and v talked bout lots of stuff..
i reali do talk a lot..
and i listened a lot too..

mayb u can tagged me as small gas..
but i seriously dunno y my fren wil treat me lik wat i told to those 6 girls..
mayb i was stupid enuf to b manipulate by my fren?

is he even counted as human tat make use of my weakness to achieve their will?
i've been story telling my prob again and again..
2 times in 3 recent days..
no no no...
3 times in 3 recent days..

when i voiced out the situation..
i reali do feel lik stranggling myself..
THIS PROVE WHAT?!?!
the rationality is wif me!!
i'm not small gas to keep on complaining bout the same thing..
the situation is JUZ unfair to me!

unfair for a long period of time le..
wat can i do?
i appreciate some frens tat suggested ways on improving my situation..
i seriously duno wat to do le la..
@.@

beside tat, i've oredi admited tat i hv lotsa frens wif none close frens..
i'm glad tat carmen noes how do i feel..

then sun..
met xiauwei and catherine..
appreciated them for temporarily lending their ears to listen to my prob again..
when is the last time v do this huh?
i'm form 5 and u two form 3 rite?
haha..

and for once catherine holds my hand..
and i just noticed..
no girls ever hold my hands b4..
wat i mean here is H-O-L-D..
shakes hand is not counted in..
haiz~

for tat short period of time, i was down..
but i was revived bek quickly, juz to avoid letting those girls see my emo look.. xD

today..
everything is fine until i was left all alone in the office..
continue wif my works..
whereas other ppl oredi bek home..
the sudden chilling feels stirike me again..
the sudden loneliness..

and tat moment..
i really feel tat 'office is the best place to drown urself'..
because facing wif documents, one can forget the probs in their mind..

down lonely alone emo sad...........
ends when i met jasmine yun and lee teng in lrt station..
they juz finished accounting society gathering..
and i was left out!!
working ma..
haih..

but seeing them makes me cheerful again..
told ya, fren is my catalyst tat can make me happy..
haha..

and tat's the end from my heart after sat, sun and mon..
looking forward for tomorrow's pwc audit training..

nitez everyone..
^^

No comments: