My Day!!

Friday, April 23, 2010

Workaholic..

So today i wil talk a bit bout workholic..
xD

According to wikipedia:

Workaholic is a person who is addicted to work.

u noe ya?
now i work in bank muamalat..
always reached around 9.30am oni start work..
and the time passed reali fast..

one glimpse and it's 11.30am d..
soon it's time for lunch..

working as an auditor have no fixed time for lunch..
THIS IS TRUE..
(take note future auditor)
u wil work until u r free oni can go for lunch..

same case happened in muamalat..
so v usually 'delayed' our lunch..
and this vincent keep calling me workaholic because i'm the one usually delayed it..

cant blame me le..
when i'm in the mood of continuing my work..
i juz cant seems to tarik myself out from work..
m i counted as workaholic?
LOL..

and these few days..
i took the initiative to voice out to my manager tat i want extention AGAIN..

on the other hand..
one of my fren from kpmg are resigning earlier..
because of stress..

the situation is lik..
i wants more work..
while he wants less work + stress..

funny la..
lol..

so m i a workholic ar?
i doubt tat.. xD

ps. kelly clarkson concert duty this sun.. ^^

No comments: