My Day!!

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Buffet & Ching Ming~

Yest broke my sat record..
slept at 11pm!!
and tat counted as early lo..
haha..

today ching ming la.
so woke up at 5am and depart to nirvana..
altho the sun haven wake up yet..
but the road to our destination oredi full of carsss..
and 6.30am oredi got ppl play firecrackers..
LOL..

these few days no great changes on me le..
as usual, i'm juz thinking of my little angel.. xD

oh ya..
yest nite..
i went to legend hotel for buffet..
it's organised by this baby kid de parents..
this baby kid is celebrating it's ONE yr old birthday le..
and v r invited because my mum babysit this sometime-annoying child..

and thx to the baby..
i get to enjoy the high class food over there..
u nv thought how much i could eat..
my apetite nv be so big b4 this..
but juz because of this buffet.
i enlarge it so tat i could stuff as much food as i can.. xD

u can find various western and eastern food over there..
wat sort of food u wan, u can easily b approached..
i went for the food for few rounds..
Round 1: Italian spagheti and pasta for starter..
Round 2: Rice plus taufu, potato, prawn, chicken for main course..
Round 3: creative cakes' design to fulfill myself..
Round 4: Cool and yummy dessert such as jelly, burburchacha..

I'm oredi get stuff and oredi in maximum capacity..
yet, i don wish to miss Round 5!!
Round 5: various flavour of ice cream in one big bowl..

i'm really satisfy wif myself le..
damn full..
even when i went to bed..
half of the food inside my stomach stil not yet digest.. xD

had a great buffet tho..
looking at the price per person..
70++ makes my eye open big big.. xD

when i'm rich enuf, duno where to spent my money..
i wil visit the same place again..
^^

F1 feed
Red Bull finished 1-2 in Malaysian Grand Prix..
Alonso facing technical problem, retired 2 rounds b4 the race end..
Luckily ferrari stil leading in driver & constructor standings..

Premier League feed
Was so happy & excited to know tat ManUtd lose to Chelsea..
Now the standing goes lik this: Chelsea(74), ManUtd(72), Arsenal(71)..
title race's team stil not yet narrow down..

ps. LA first letter: 14789

No comments: