My Day!!

Monday, April 5, 2010

DOOM!!

Today i was the last to reach client's place..
ehy ehy ehy..
i reached at usual time ok..
not i late..
others was early..

and today was not a gd day for me..
my breakfast caused a lot prob itself..
first is i eat chu cheong fan without the 'fan'.. @.@
then eat dumpling and found tat it has no taste at all!!
and then went for meehoon and duno y got sambal!
fine..
drink milo kopi..
walao~ so tasteless.. T.T

after a problematic starting of the day..
while i came out from my hse, feel a little bit stomach ache pulak..
haih~

and i was horned by LRT..
standing too out from the platform..
grrr...

and the 'doom' haven end!!
during lunch, no place at ocbc food stall..
chged to McD pulak..
adn then there, kena bullied by swee ann..
first she ONLY let raul low have her french fries at first..
then she giv the free coupon to him instead of me!!
oh no!!
world is changing!!

and i was a little affected by my little angel's unhappiness..
whole day was lik dreaming..
X.X

and halfway doing my job, felt the headache striking..
and mong dun dun the air-cond in our room is off..
and v stil lock ourself inside the room..
making the room stuffed!
causing me headache..
arghhh!!

and just now..
when i just wanted to watch my fvourite show..
some guests came to my hse..
and i hv to watch the low-quality, dark screen of another tv!

beside, i got this news tat my uncle is admitted to hospital..
walao~
wat day izit huh?
DOOM DAY!!
T.T

ps. LA second letter: 15358

No comments: