My Day!!

Sunday, April 11, 2010

State Comp 2010..

Long time nv moved myself into a place full of juniors d..
i mean juniors is those stil at skul level de..

I kinda find back my feeling le.. xD

today i went to Regional State Comp tat took place in MBS..
(everytime oso MBS host de.. lol)

and i saw my SBU juniors!!!!
wow!
been a very long time nv see them le..
and i kinda surprised when i see most of them wif slashes on their right shoulder..
most of them..
l/cpl sandra, cpl puiyi, cpl kahmun, sgt keanloong, sgt chengken..
wow!
suddenly all my juniors oso high rank le..
haha..

there i met bek catherine kok, ong xiau wei and lim wei gin..
not to forget kien yoong..
and other adults..

this yr got 9 ac teams and 6 nc teams..
of course, SBU oso sent their ac and nc teams..
but b4 the result is out, they oredi fight wif their luck le..
unless luck is wif them, or else they can die ugly-ly..

at last..
half luckily..
nc team got their home nursing first runner up..
ac team oso found the touch on short case champion..
they work damn hard, and juz got one award for themselves..
some of them cried..
and when i c the situation, i feel lik crying too..

aiyo..
this yr cannot, then next yr lo..
v cant win forever de ma..
u all did ur best le!!
and i'm being proud to b SBU's SENIOR!!!

altho they wont see my msg here..
but my will is wif them..
GAMBATEH next yr!!
i wil help as much as possible so to find bek the glorious moment which v win all the ac champion, nc champion, ac best leader, nc best leader and overall champion..
i promise..
^^

No comments: