My Day!!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Day Dream + Stubborn..

Ntg much to update recently..

My life is dull without the usual thinking of the girls i lik...
moreover, seeing the sweet sweet pictures of couples in fb..
speechless..

hu ask me to hav such a bad luck..
recently i keep on thinking bout this sentences tat my fren used to mentioned to me.
"i start later than u leh, u stil haven get her ar?"
@.@

altho the status of him saying tat word to me is diff now..
but the work stirkes me hard these days..
nvm la, lik wat yihua said, man man lai.. ^^

now no one at home..
and i juz finished watching my show..
comp was in front of me..
i spent few minutes thinking bout myself..

sometimes..
i knew my weakness..
but i juz cant changed myself..
for example..
i was very stubborn..
(kahwai, u were rite! 固执 = stubborn)
i don used to accept ppl's idea..
when an idea is set, i prefer to follow the old and long way..

lik these 2 days..
raul low was suggesting each and everyone of us allocated wif 1 branch..
i insisted of going wif my way..
I JUST DUNNO Y I FEEL LIK STICKING TO THE SAME WAY!
sry low~ @.@

mayb there are a lot of examples..
i just don realised it..
and mayb i unintentionally dak jui ppl..
yet i stil duno..
sry everyone~

meanwhile i was thinking bout GIRLS..
after the incident..
i realised i myself pay more attention to girls when i go out..
in the bus, in the lrt, on the road, inside mall..
just for the sake of looking at girls..
=.=

mayb inside my heart, i was lonely gua..
or was i just be perverted..
which one i am???
LOL!!

beside, i was wondering girls around me..
which one i could launched my attack..
no result..
mission to locate target FAILED.. xD

so i shud just stick wif my little angel..
now, let's welcome angel..
let's makes some differentiation..
angel is pretty..
little angel is cute..
and u can just differentiated it by their WORDS!!! xD
i wil emphasised more on little angel..
Angel is just for my beautiful memory and stay history..
^^

ps. LA third letter: 321456987

No comments: