My Day!!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Lonely..

I must be mad..
I wonder WHY!!
i slowly took out company's comp..
and started doing work..
at HOME!!
during WEEKEND!!

I totally cant understand myself..
how could i even have tat urge?
I too, kenot believe wat i did..

dahlah last week OT whole 5 days..
and ended up i'm in a stress mode..
damn extreme tiring..

now i do work at home?
my own sweet comfortable home?
LOLS..

i found an answer to this.
i was lonely..
normally wat ppl do during weekend?
shopping, gathering, yumcha-ing..
this week, i'm activity-free..

so this week i don hv any social life..
nothing at all..
no one date me..
lonely le..

rather than spending time on crap things, i may used it on good use.
summor if i'm too free..
i will fall into emo mode..
which i don wish to..

these 2 days..
the feeling come bek le..
i missed someone very much..
unintentionally, i juz thought of her..

argh!!
i thought i shud stop thinking bout her?

haih.
this is me..
during the weekend..
which don hv any activity..

Lonely + emo.

tml will b another day..
cheer up!
(myself cheering myself... weird la.. xD)

ps:
Miow is hiring!!
Miow needs professional girlfren to help out inhis daily life!
(does tat sounds similiar? xD)

No comments: