My Day!!

Friday, May 14, 2010

My Holidays..

Let's kill some time here..
i'm darn bored at home..
nothing can brings up my interest..
apart from facebook-ing..

seriously..
holiday very sien de lo..
ever since primary skul..
half of my heart wished to start skul asap..
because i can chit chat n play around wif frens..

whereas..
the only advantage i have for holiday time is sleep until late morning..
other disadv like doing holiday homework..
i don favour tat..
muahaha~

same when i entered college life..
holiday is juz my 'tools' to replenish my insufficient sleeps..
nothing else..

now tat i finished work le.
i'm in an unemployed status..
unless got frens ajak for outing, i wil rather stay at home..
waiting for my mum's order..
to do various kind of housework..
(tat is suppose to b done by girls!)
@.@

so??
besides than clicking stuff in restaurant city, hotel city & treasure isle..
i hv nothing else to do le..
sometimes i wil clicked bejeweled blitz..
trying to score as high as i can..
funny rite? haha~

the main reason y i cant have my holidays fill up is because:
i don hv drama supplies!!
unlike someone.. always chase drama..
yi tian dao wan oso drama..
chase dao mad tat type.. xD

basically..
my holidays timetable wil b like this:
11am wake up..
breakfast til 12pm..
in btw 12pm to 5pm, i wil find sth to do..
5pm til nite basically is tv + comp..
tat's my daily life..
no exception..

luckily..
holiday gonna end in 2 days time..
but by the time v finished our holiday..
it's the day v stepped ourself into a place called..
HELL.. xD

ps. devil wil slowly torture us. xD

No comments: