My Day!!

Saturday, May 8, 2010

N97 mini..

I never thought i wil hv this kind of phone in my life..
all thx to the luck i hv. xD

since i got my salary..
and meanwhile my current phone, which is a dinasour phone is at it's limit..
i planned to use part of my salary to buy a nokia 5530..



or worst, X3..



i'm a diehard nokia fans..
i support nokia phone because of it's long life span..
and besides tat, user frenly..
not to say other brand's phone not good..
but i prefer nokia.. ^^

so yup..
i make up my mind to buy this nokia 5530..

and yet, wedn evening..
my dad asked me..
"y u stil don wan buy ur phone?"
and i was lik "erm... cauz no time?"
and my dad went out after tat..

half an hour later..
my dad called..
asking me to go for the phone shop nearby my hse..

while i stepped into the shop..
yea, i saw the aunty and my dad was discussing something wif my dad holding a phone..
which i think is nokia 5530..

but i was WRONG!!!
wat my dad held was nokia n97 mini..

both aunty and my dad asked whether i like it or not..
and after see see touch touch feel feel..
i felt it's nice..
but my mind was playing: "isnt this phone cost 1600++?"

b4 i can think furthermore..
my dad said "u gimme 600(which is the price of nokia 5530 i planned to buy) and u can take this phone out of the shop."
wow..
such a good deal huh..

after some consideration..
i took up the offer..
and the shop sold the phone for oni RM850.. ^^

wow..
almost half price of the ori phone le..

because this is second hand le..
but the previous owner oni used 1 month then sold it away..
and therefore i can get this awesome price.. xD

haha..
i'm happy.. ^^

but i delayed til fri nite oni moved my sim card to a new 'house'..
LOL! xD

and..
this is my new phone.. xD









No comments: