My Day!!

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Pity!!

Within 2 days..
3 ppl said that i very pity..
i reali duno wat to say le..
mayb i was really pity??
@.@

For THIS TIME..
i never voiced up to ANYONE bout my little angel..
this is very unusual to me..
because i seldom keep something ONLY to myself de.
normally i wil spread here spread there..
but this time.. NO!!

yet, ppl stil managed to noe the identity of little angel..
i was really surprised..
i duno how they get to noe hu izit..
but since they noe..
i wasnt really in the mood to keep this as secret to them le..
i told them the truth..
and the feedback i got is: pity..
they felt tat i pity!

lie-ing to ppl isnt my way of life..
so when the identity bocor..
when they approached me and asked me izit real?
i oso don wan to hide it from them le..
instead, i told them wat they wished to noe..

to tell other ppl tat i hv feeling for a girl.
which oredi hv bf, long long time ago..
the feeling is awkward..
i never encounter this before..
great experience tho.. xD

the time when i told the story.
i felt myself pity as well..
i reali very kelian eh?
but after tat i'm ok..
luckily i din emo..
haha..
but i miss her even more.. lol..

before this..
only 3 ppl noe..
now increase to 4 le..
even little angel's besty oso noe liao..
aiks~

the snowball keep on rolling..
i hope it stop right here!
and i will appreciate if those ppl hu noe this 'secret' wont spread the words to little angel..
of course i hope no one betrays me la..
if it does, i will feel disappointment..

the most important thing is..
i don wan my action affects little angel's current life..
maintain current situation wil b the best for me..
^^

so yea..
let the 'secret' sinks..
if possible.. xD

ps. *ignore this ps plz* i miss little angel!!!*sry, i cant control myself* xD

No comments: