My Day!!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Week #2..

This is just week #2..
and everything still unsettled..
kinda very frustrated..

Lecture group too big..
make me no mood to pay attention to the lecture..
so far til now..
i don think i learnt anything yet..
because there is stil lots of stuff waiting for me to settle..

Lecture takes up oni 3 days..
hard for me to make updates on annoucement..
The announcement have to pile up until it's mountain high oni can can let it all out..

Some ppl asked me..
izit nice being course rep?
u like to b course rep?

i duno how to ans them..
the job isnt easy to b..
but i kinda lik it..
the reason for me to like it is because it can occupy my time..

rather than using the time to think bout unnecessary stuff..
i will emphasize more on the job scope..
lik making announcement..
meeting wif class rep..

by juz spending time on wat msg i wanted to pass on to class rep..
it can kill me lotsa time..
and eventually makes me feel occupied..

somehow..
after revealing the little angel..
it's a pain for me..

but life still goes on..
i wil juz wait..
and see wat i can do nex..
tat's my extend..

ps. day by day it grew deeper..

No comments: