My Day!!

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Different meaning of FRENS..

Mayb i was the one hu is at fault..
but let me tell u sth..
sometimes..
i reali do fed up wif frens..

i'm proud tat i can make so much frens at anywhere..
sec skul, college, st john..
BUT..
sometimes..
certain fren..
wil reali makes my volcano erupts..

i cannot make things clear over here..
because i don wan to make things worse..
but i reali kenot tahan the stress, the anger and the dissatisfaction..

the thing is, those prob is not make up in one or two days..
in fact, it's a very long period..
it's nothing fresh..
it's nothing new..
it's old prob!

i've tried my best to surpress myself than complaining over here..
but..
everytime, new thought juz popped out of my mind..
driving my mind to a state called MAD..

when i become mad..
i certainly wil do something unexpected..

i duno wat other ppl thinks bout me..
but i felt tat i'm slightly better than average in patient..
stil, i kenot control myself..

all the while..
i thought frens is the power for me to believe in myself..
power to believe..

for tat particular frens..
i don think so..

I VOICED UP THE PROB I FACED TO NUMEROUS FRENS!
YET EVERYONE AGREE WIF ME!


sometimes..
u cant do anything but accept the fact tat the world is unfair..

i'm stil not enuf over here..
because i cant discover the real truth here!
let's give myself self-control..
c how the things goes first..

but i'm a little bit relief..

if i reali beh tahan le..
tat time i oso duno wat will i do..
cheers~
and chill too~

ps. i miss little angel suddenly..

No comments: