My Day!!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Week 3..

Week 3 le..
stil as busy as usual..

week 3 is stil a honeymoon period for me..
to b honest..
not even a single knowledge went into my mind yet..
i'm a little bit blurred..
plus..
lecturer's quality..
and the fact tat i hv to went on and off from the lecture hall..
makes me even blurred..

I seriously nid a mentor beside me to gimme FOC tuition for me..
but tat wil b impossible..
because there is no free lunch in this world!
haiz~
ppl r so relalistic lnowadays..
especially when inflation..
plus the fact tat at the beginning of adv dip oredi spent lotsa $$$..
if ppl stil willing to giv things for free..
i would b very glad to b his/her fren! xD

moreover, there is no textbook for me to replace my all-day used laptop..
in the absense of texbook..
laptop is my good companion.. xD

conclusion?
rather than face book..
i facebook all day long..

i hope i met someone which is knowledgeable enuf to ans me every question marks in my mind..
and gurantee me a place in AFA convocation..
whee~ xD

ps. 'control' is the world.. very important!

No comments: