My Day!!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

另类的告白 | Little Angel..

This title is chinese.
but i prefer to use eng to express my feeling.

Yest i had my replacement lecture at college.
TAX coursework is scheduled on tat day morning.
I regretted for not study more.
I might get higher marks.
now i'm waiting the result to gimme a heart attack le..

after exam is lecture.
for the first time i pay attention fully on michael.
but then the fact tat he likes to jump here n there without any trace.
i'm a bit lost!

lecture finished early!
everyone so happy!
i stil nid to worried bout other stuff.. @.@

supposingly follow grp 11 ppl go cinema watch show de..
i wannnnnnnn watch 'karate kids' le..
but they insist on watching ghost movie.
thus i din follow them lo..

but i hv lunch wif them la.
officially noe alex and jay yee..
v ate at fancy mee restaurant.

after leaving the restaurant, v went to V2 to hv our storming session.
i felt tat i stil noob in dota.
nothing can improves me le..
i nid a mentor.
no one willing to teach me.. >.<

5pm le..
time to leave..
and time for me to face my little angel le..

for the past few days..
she's been asking me hu is my little angel.
when little angel is herself.
at first i wan to keep this to myself de..

one day in msn..
she facing my fb profile..
so hardworking to find out my little angel.
i'm so touching.
juz because she wan to noe, so she list out the name 1 by 1 and ask me to verify it.
mayb her fren around her knew and she duno tat's y she wan to noe so much ba..
if my little angel is not her.
i would hv definitely tell her earlier le..

in the end, i break my promise..
i told her in the evening..
this can b counted as my confession ba..
because confession is: voicing out ur feeling to someone.
so i voiced out.
BUT i din demand anything.

from the start when i knew her..
she oredi hv bf le..
as my nature is 'don rebut wif ppl'..
i claimed myself to b unlucky..
if i hv gf i oso don wish other ppl come kacau me n her.
so i 以身作则.. i remain silence.

when i reveal tat my little angel is herself..
at first she don believe..
later on she accepted the fact.

i scare so much tat after i confess to her she will avoid me!!
when i on9 msn at nite..
she take initiative to find me..
today oso same..
so i guess she din avoid me ba..
tat is wat i shud b glad of..
glad tat u view all this thing optimistically..
hehe..
to LA: thx ya for remain everything as normal~ ^^

at last..
my mission was over..
thx few frens for wishing my luck in confession..
puffy, candy, cynthia, songher, Little Angel's gang..
i'm glad to hv frens lik u all to gimme courage i nid.

the confession did not affect our frenship..
everything remains normal~
the only thing diff is: she knew herself is Little Angel le..
haha..

ps. a bit sad to not getting her. but it's expected le.. haha..

No comments: