My Day!!

Friday, June 4, 2010

Sweat a lot..

starting this sem..
i never went thru a single day without sweating..
everyday i wil sweat..
sweat a lot tat type tym!

today is the most relax day..
very little announcement..
and i thought i no nid went thru all the running..
stil, as usual..
put things on sumathy table..
then went canteen..
found tat i ter-left convo form on sumathy table..
run to sbs office and collect..
then bek canteen..
then ms ng call..
hv to go sbs office again..

meeting ms ng tat time i sweating non stop..
ms ng stil nid to offer me tissue to wipe my sweat..
aiks~
@.@

but i keep stressing tat being course rep is good oso..
because it provides me wif opportunity to prove myself as a.. erm.. leader?
altho i duno how's my performance la..
thus, i nid some feedback!
wil start asking ppl bout tat le..
hope i wont hv a very very bad feedback can liao..
haha..

today hav a chat wif queenie, manchun & stella..
kinda hv a great time la..
long time din chat wif frens face to face liao..
get to noe info bout the most lengzai ppl in our group..
get to noe my weakness..
and get to hv some nice sweet supplied by stella..
not bad wat..
gain so much things.. xD

oh ya..
yest nite i successfully controlled myself..
but tat was yest ONLY..
in the future?
i dunno how many times i can successfully control le..
because tat thing inside me is grewing bigger!
sumtimes, i cant control tat thing as well..
LOL..

today is fri nite..
let's hope i hv a great weekend..
^^

ps. as i said! 'control'!!

No comments: