My Day!!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Movie - Toy Story 3!

Monday and tues was my fear days.
because of the long hour of staying in the skul and the long hour of tutorial class.
i cant tahan.

thx to mr chin's cancelation fo the class.
i was able to escape tat from this week!
fuh~

BUT my life wasnt getting better from this.
monday afternoon after the tax tutorial.
i went out wif my penang gang fren - astina, peishan, weiyang and edward.
to wangsa walk mall, along wif carmen, jesyun and manchun.
this is my first STEP to wangsa walk mall.

from the outside view.
it looks great.
but when u reali put urself into the mall.
u wil b regret tat the outer look lie to u so much!
xD

v have lunch at popeye's.
having this chicken and the fishs together wif mash potato.
it's quite nice u noe!

later on v watched Toy Story 3!!!
I've never watched any of the cartoon tat nice!
i laugh out loud thru the 2 hours!
it's damn funny, creative and it's full of funny laughing scene!
it worth bek the price of the ticket.

i sit in between jesyun and pei shan.
first time sit in between girls. ^^

tat takes up half my day.
thinking bek bout toy story 3 now.
i like the scene most is when the buzz was switched to spanish mode.
keep on moving butt oni.
very damn hilarious! ^^

tiring day, but spend time wif new frens.
the feeling is good!

~~~~~~~~~

today i spent 7 hours in CC doing assignment question.
It's juz not easy when there is a lot of weird weird question from mr lim.
head of BITA.

oh ya!
talking bout mr lim.
today he replaced out tutor to b our one-day-bita-tutor.
before tat i heard some rumours bout him.
lik always sit wif girls la.
i witness tat!
juz beside me today, talking wif jesyun. xD
funny la this tutor.
and he seems to b happy when v were in a chaos state.
LOL!

tat's all for today.
guess it's enuf to feed my blog for another 2/3 days until my nex visit!
^^

ps. the little angel. wont fade.

No comments: