My Day!!

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Week #6..

I'm here to update my weekly activities.

My week started wif a slightly emo.
Juz a very slight one.
试问下, hu wouldnt be sad after confess and get nothing?
my situation is much much more better compare to my last confession.

my emo went off at the end of the day.
because my class hv the eng role play le.
and every grp have their unique-ness and the role play is full wif laughter.
i swear tat every sub-grp in 1AFA3 did their best in role play.
i can c the hard work and effort put in by every member.

You never noes wat wil b expected until u attend this role play.
v hv padma wif a very enthusiatic performance.
v hv angelina acting as lady gigi(lady gaga).
after everything ends, v hv photo taking session.
a very memorable grp 3 family photo born! haha..
conclusion, it rub off my emoness away~ ^^

then thurs,
i went sing k session wif phoebe teo lin li, along wif kakit(grp 11 class rep) and songher & biiang.
i never knew lin li hv a excellent voice wif her.
i can reali fall deep into her voice le.
so far i think she's the best among my fren le.

for the first time in my life.
someone praise my singing good.
i was shocked at first.
rather than treat it as a surprise, y don i accept it as a compliment? haha..
thx lin li for the praise.. ^^

fri after class..
2 frens from my gang quarrel.
at last they shake hands and wanted to forget all the things.
but i seriously don think the thing will ends over here.
aiks~

i went storming again wif the usual gang.
i seriously feel lik improving myself le.
wana find a dota sifu le.
my current frens cant help me much on tat. @.@

sat and sun?
relax la~
mayb wanna start studying le. haha..

little angel treated me as usual.
this is wat i must b glad of.
even v face to face she stil wan joke wif me.
isnt it a gd thing?
thx god! ^^

ps. i wil stil miss u no matter wat~

No comments: