My Day!!

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Bored Tag

5 things found in my bag:
-notes
-mp3
-pendrive
-calculator
-file

5 things found in my wallet:
-money
-cards
-paper
-calendar
-photo(dont b so kpo to noe hu i keep)

5 favourite things in my room -
-bed
-pillow
-blanket
(lik to sleep XD)
-books(currently addicted to chinese novel)
-naruto toys!!!

5 things I always wanted to do -
-talk to some frens
-watch movie
-on9-ing
-play on9 games
-date a girl!!

5 things I'm currently into -
-finding a girl..(sad to be single)
-playing msn(can chat wif lotsa ppl)
-listening to touching song..

5 presents you wish for
-phone
-laptop
-ipod
-camera
-GIRL!!

The person who tagged you is -Saw Mei Mei

Your 5 impressions of him/her -
-kind
-pretty
-honest
-brilliant
-unbelievable

Pass the quiz to 5 people that you wish to know how they feel about you..
-Songher
-Swee Ann
-Biiang
-Joo Ying
-Zun Zen

No comments: