My Day!!

Friday, April 18, 2008

My slackness..

C..
I juz told u tat i'm lazy..
N off i went to leisure mall again..
For some shopping again..
Not actuali shopping la..
But more to passing something to some ppl..
Swt..
U noe how long i waited for u huh??
N u din even successfully inform me tat u wanna go cinema n there u went inside..
Making me waited u outside..
For lik 2 hours?
how long is the show "The Forbidden Kingdon" huh??
Very hao yi si huh??
but i'm a kind person hu don reali scold girl easily(getting perasan)..
So wat??
I spend my first hour in popular reading ge mei liang..
The next hour..
Cant reali think of anything to do d..
So guess wat??
Storm again lo..
But this time different..
Cauz i storm myself..
T.T
Kesian me..
All ur fault..
But because of meeting u..
I get to noe one more fren..
Benefit huh??
I'm positive-minded human..

1 comment: