My Day!!

Saturday, April 12, 2008

PC Fair..

Was very eager to go PC fair..
Cauz i nv enter to it b4..
So decided to visit it since my fren's going too..
N my fren's asking his new-known-gf go..
Not bad..
Then oni the girl rite..
So i'm asking him to ask more girl frens going.
As u noe..
I lik girls..
XD
In the end..
Swee Ann turn up..
N those other kygt member except me n song wil b arriving at around 2..
Cauz one of those kygt aka diciples want to sleep so much!!
Those hu turn up at 11 include me, swee, song, jack n sabrina..
After first round of pc fair..
Which oni hall 4 n 5..
Went to food court to hv lunch..
Meet diyana in kinokuniya..
Wif her first-time-meet-aka-forum-fren..
So brave ya she..
Outside there dunno how many ppl cheated by the forum..
N now she dare go out wif forum fren..
Then hv waffer for our dinner..
Later those 3 ppl(jack, andy, sabrina) went away to hv some private talk..
N left me wif swee!!
Luckily joanna come..
Dunno wat the 3 ppl doing..
Mayb doing sth tat cant b reveal..
Haih..
Joanna wanna go pc fair..
Actuali i don wish to go there again..
Tired d ma after first round..
But no choice..
Fren wan go wat to do?
After the first floor..
I suggested them to go third floor..
Ok..
there v go..
But there was no exit til the first floor..
N u hv to walk a long way..
From third floor entrance til first floor exit..
Juz lik u walk from ts to klcc..
I think it's the same distance..
Dont say i lie..
Not believe go try it urself!!
Summor the ppl is sesak..
Mau ambil brochure oso hard..
Meet up wif biiang, shengko n yee hoo at 3.45pm
They say wil reach at 2.30pm..
Now wat time ar mister??
Shengko buy a lot of things wor!!
Rich man ma..
No where to spend money so spend in pc fair.. XD
Meet up song then gather outside..
Cauz inside is super sesak..
Worst than pasar malam..
the crowd is lik ppl rebuting something u noe?
Cant walk oso..
So spend a lot time getting out from the crowd..
Looks lik everywhere is the crowd..
Then those kygt wanna go third floor summor..
I warn them lotsa time they don wan listen..
Fine lo..
Walk until u die la huh..
Ahaha..
So me, sabrina, swee, jack back first..
Sit at chan sow lin for lik 2 hrs..
Juz chatting wif jack..
Other 2 girls went back d la..
Found out tat me n jack actuali is the same kind of ppl..
Talk bout quite lotsa things..
Hmm..
til 8 oni i back home..
N wat i swear today was..
If i dont hv anything to buy at pc fair next time, I wouldnt go anymore!!
Cauz it's damn tired n oni one exit..
Wtf!!

ps: dont ever leave me alone again!!

No comments: