My Day!!

Saturday, April 19, 2008

One Day Camp + College + Gathering + Storm..

Waking up early in the morning prepare to go my ex skul's one day camp..
Was so excited to c my ex-junior again..
All those cute cute little junior hu always 'hi' me when they c me..
Ahaha..
Now when reached..
A lot of ppl reali get shocked..
Cauz most of them nv thought i wil b back to visit them!!
Actuali went there because wanna c my lovely frens, wanna giv some help n preferably watch their activities..
Cauz i mmg lik this kind of event de..
I don wan join in because this camp was conducted n organised by my junior..
Wont u feel weird if u would join in n play wif them??
Lik small bro teach n lead big bro.. .=.=''
So end up i was the specatator..
Nothing to help too..
But seriously i get to help them out a bit la.
Not very much..
Lik those faci hu is quite i help them lo..
Since i was so talkative sometimes rite..
N their main purpose is to mix n heat them up..
So i juz lending my hand to them..
Actuali quite happy to stay there n help lo..
Got a feel to b part of them to organised this event..
Too bad..
I'm overage!!
So wat can i do beside tat is to sit silently beside n watch their activities..
Of course not to forget to survey la..
After 2/3 hours of mixing, talking,, chatting, heating, playing, kacau-ing, joining and running here n there..
I found out tat seriously i wan to b part of them!!
The feel of being ordered to do work or even giv order to do work..
The feeling of set up everything n watching ppl enjoy ur masterpiece(games)..
Haha..
I SERIOUSLY lik tat feeling!!
I get to feel it last year..
This yr not so lucky to feel it again..
As i said.. I'm overage!!
So when i need to leave at around 11am..
I was so berat hati to leave.. T.T
But i oso hv to think bout my future rite??
So i need to go back to our college JUZ to take exam slip for exam..
Swt rite..
Then later hv a storming session wif biiang, sheng, song, dion, wei yu, jun hao, yee hoo n 2 help guys..
At first v were very gd in cs..
Later v kena pawn 99 by those ciplak
Finish liao then v hv a small gathering at the mamak stall beside leisure mall..
Talk, Chat, Eat bla bla bla..
Then back home hor..
Was thinking where is my bro..
N i juz realise tat he is stil at the camp site..
So when back skul again to feel the feeling..
Haha..
Good to b back!!
But cant stay too long..
Cauz my mum was waiting outside..
So find frens..
Help them finish up some food..
Drink some orange juice..
Cam wif some of them..
Then off i back home..
Was reali glad tat u all organise such a successful event..
Keep the good work ya!!
Next time stil got such event call me ya!!
V^.^V

ps: enjoy the post camp cleaning ya.. XD

No comments: