My Day!!

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

First win..

Upon reaching college..
This victor chew asked us to storm..
Mayb he addicted to dota d la..
Same to me.. ^^
But as i mentioned b4 tat i'm such a gd guy..
I wont ponteng class..
N chew ask us storm at 1..
Which i wil hv my eng class at 130pm..
At first..
I wasn't attracted to go wif them..
But the 3 devil which wan to ponteng so much n wan to storm so much!!
Keep nudging me to go wif them..
Cauz the opposition site hv 4 ppl as well..
So if i'm not going..
It wil b 4 vs 3..
N one more thing is they scared they wil lose..
As i'm not going..
Ahaha..
After one hour lecture..
I stil cant make up my mind whether to go or not..
Cauz it's so attractive n i cant make myself out from the devils..
Dota wor..
Fyi i was addicted to it a few days ago thanks to leng chai biiang..
At last..
My decision was..
D.O.T.A.
At first when v wait for those necro..
I was feeling guilty cauz first time ponteng ma!!
Come on man..
FIRST time!!
N while i was guilty-ing..
A bus pass by me n i saw the 4 'gd' girl from our class was on it..
N i was lik wth!!
Even they ponteng..
Then i wil hv no reason to not ponteng lo..
Ahaha..
Was the third time playing wif them..
First time kalah teruk la..
Second time not enough time to defense..
Now third war started!!
Not bad..
shengko has our first blood..
But he keep running off n i cant even kill the 'warrior - chew'..
N i get to kill 2 heroes b4 biiang can kill any hero..
Ahaha..
Tat time was too happy..
First time up upon biiang..
Wanna noe the result??
Me n my team..
Which consist of biiang, song n shengko manage to..
WIN!!
first win to chew's team..
Overall was ok la..
Good game tho..
N i get the newest information tat those 'gd' girl was at sungei wang..
=.=''

No comments: