My Day!!

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

War start!!

Hey..
Tomorrow is our exam.
N hereby i pronounce tat our war is going to start in 23 hrs from now..
So wat do u think i'm doing now??
I'm stil onlining!!
Writing post!!
Actuali for this exam..
v hv one whole holiday to rot..
Or if u prefer me to use the word study..
Now think bout tat seiously i wasted the one whole week..
one week = 7 days = 168 hrs = 10080 mins = 604800 secs.........
i could hv use the time to revise our sejarah subj but i wasted..
Whole book to study man!!
Killing subj..
T.T
Come to think bout the positive side..
I dunno y..
U sms me yest nite making my day brighter..
Juz yest k..
But b4 yest..
Was having DILEMMA!!!
Sry la.
Cant reveal over here yet..
Cauz someone juz too pretty n u noe wat's going to happen la..
Sakit hatinya cant get our distance closer..
Until v meet again..
Hope so..
>.<

ps: another star juz stepped into my heart..

No comments: