My Day!!

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Replacement Class + IU Day..

Damn a nice sat..
Hv to wake up so early for Hubungan Etnik replacement class for 3 hrs!!
As i said b4..
This subj is juz lik sejarah my gawd!!
But somehow this teacher better than our previous sejarah teacher..
At least this Mr. Amir noe how to joke..
N once a while let us rest..
Because he noes tat v keep copying notes!!
Can u imagine whole 2 hrs copying notes??
@.@
Class til 12..
But teacher let us off at 11..
The extra one hour wat to do??
Storm again lo..
Dunno y keep losing..
Haih..
No INT hero next time.. ^^
Up next is back to my lovely sec skul for IU day..
First time coming for IU day..
Wif high hope n expect high performance..
In the end..
All gone..
First..
I can c the funny action act by those interacters..
But their conversation sound lik they r mumbling!!
Cant even hear wat they said tho..
Second..
Those band..
From our own sec skul..
R making noise!!
I cant even tahan their voice man!!
they r juz lik shouting rather than singing!!
Summor the sound of electric guitar and drum r making the situation worse!!
I think many of the guest hv the same thought as me..
Tat's y i can c the ppl leaving..
Time for pameran..
Ntg to look for..
Juz walk around..
N wait!!
I saw sth interesting..
Met yoe inside the pameran..
V were discussing "Where is swee??"
N later wat v saw is swee standing beside han!!
To my excitement..
I saw them wearing the same colour shirt!!
Purple..
Ahaha..
Swee..
Now u berlaku curang la?? XD
Eating time~~
Guess wat??
oni meehoon n syrup + cincau thingy..
=.=''
After the fashion show..
Back home la..
Sleep..
Zzzz...

No comments: