My Day!!

Monday, April 28, 2008

An emo day..

1 week 4 times..
I went back to secondary skul..
But today hv a special case..
To analyse n solve the prob being created on kai sein's party..
But somehow..
I do admit tat it cauz a great great trouble to my fren --- jun hao..
But think of a positive side..
U noe wat she reali thinks d rite..
The decision is urs..
Whether to let go or cont..
I wish u best of my luck..
To get back her..
Altho it's nearly 99.9999% tat u cant get back..
I'm stil tat word..
"U hv ur responsibility to make ur gf happy..
N if stil her wrong..
U hv to act lik u r wrong..
Because girls always think tat they r correct.."
This is part of the formula to maintain the relationship..

My another prob arise..
N i'm having difficulties to solve it..
How can u forget someone ar??
According to miss lil lik-to-laugh wong zun zen..
"trying to forget someone you love, is like trying to remember someone you didnt know"
Her quote her phrase..
Holy shit!!
Haih..
Y la u so pretty??
>.<

No comments: